Today groups from Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia merged in an inspiring first day of the final international meeting of the PYTBUL project. We had a warming up uverture in Youth Centre ULCA meant for getting to know each other. Right after that two working groups were set up:
1. work group for preparing presentations for the four PYTBUL intellectual outputs putting special emphasize on how to intrigue visitors of the Multiplying Event to visit our website and look for these results and
2. work group for writing the “Declaration on value of youth work” focusing on the contribution of the youth sector and the needs of youth in the context of youth policies and cooperations in the the Post–YU region.
The meeting is taking place from 20th till 25th of November in Ljubljana. The attendees of the gathering are members of the three partner organization, consisting of youth, youth workers and senior professionals actively involved in designing the tools and models i.e. the intellectual outputs in this project.
The purpose of this meeting is:
– to exchange the experience and good practice in our local activities implementations;
– to exchange evaluation findings from the process of designing intellectual outputs and to cooperate in preparing the improvement proposals;
– to prepare for the public discussion with different stakeholders at the common multiplier event